banana almond milk
Today I came with a drink that I love! A refreshing, delicious, and satiating best banana almond milk. It is a great way to start the day of brave, a perfect dessert if you have eaten light or a delicious snack.
You will see all the recipe ingredients you have quickly at home. Also, in the hot months, it is a great way to take advantage of those riper bananas we use for biscuits, puddings, or muffins at other times.
If you like bananas, this shake will catch you from the first sip, and I’m sure it will become one of your favorites. All the ingredients are great, but the flavor is delicious and suitable for any day when combined.
For this smoothie/banana almond milk, you will only need a glass blender. So, there’s no excuse!
BANANA ALMOND MILK INGREDIENTS
- 1/2-liter almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas previously peeled and frozen whole
- 1 ripe banana at room temperature
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil (you can change it for coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Preparation banana smoothie with almond milk
1. Take the bananas out of the freezer and, without wasting time, cut them into large pieces. Put the details in the glass blender.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients. Blend for about 50 seconds (use the “Pulse” function if your machine has it to make it easier to cut the frozen pieces).
3. Pour the pitcher’s contents into a tall glass, garnish with a few banana slices and accompany with a bamboo straw or these stainless-steel ones from Lurch.
4. Ready to enjoy! You can serve the milkshake in the Quattro Stagioni pitcher with a handle, in a tall transparent glass, in a low-colored glass, in a pitcher with a handle, or in a pretty glass.
Here you will find endless possibilities so that your smoothie/banana almond milk, in addition to being delicious, looks great!
Ideas when serving your banana almond milk
Aside from the banana slices, you can serve the smoothie/banana almond milk however you like using your favorite toppings. Here are some ideas:
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top or accompany it with a cinnamon stick, as a cane, to take it to the table.
- You can also sprinkle cocoa or decorate it with chocolate shavings that you can easily do with a kitchen grater.
- Put two tablespoons of grated coconut, cocoa, cinnamon, or the sugar you prefer (white, brown, or coconut) on a plate. Wet the empty glass rim with water or a little of the smoothie itself. Depend on the glass upside down and place it on the plate so that it is impregnated with the chosen ingredient and a perfectly defined rim is left.
- You can also do it by putting honey, dulce de leche, or salted caramel instead of water and putting some ground cookies or finely chopped nuts on the plate.
Also read: Win win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers
Grades banana almond milk
1. You can add vanilla or cinnamon by incorporating them with the other ingredients. I love both flavors, which go very well with banana and almond milk.
2. If you like very sweet shakes, you can sweeten them naturally with stevia, honey, or agave syrup.
3. If you like bananas, you should try this shake, yes or yes. And if you want to discover other smoothies with combinations of the tastiest and easiest to make, here you have several options.
4. You can use other oils instead of sunflower oil, in addition to coconut. Try some dried fruit, such as almond or sesame oil, which will give it an exciting toasted touch.
5. If you don’t have frozen bananas, you can make the smoothie by adding a little crushed ice to the rest of the ingredients. It will be just as rich!
6. You can conform it right away or keep it in the fridge for a few hours in a well-sealed bottle, but remember that the banana oxidizes quickly, and the smoothie will darken (the added lemon will delay this oxidation, but it won’t prevent it).
7. Considering the previous point, if you prepare more than one, you can leave them ready to drink individually. This way, you won’t have to open and close the bottle whenever you want to serve one. The glasses or jars with lids or the Quattro Stagioni jars from Bromoil Roco are ideal for these presentations.
What happens if I drink a banana smoothie with almond milk every day?
Preparing a banana and banana almond milk smoothie will give you multiple benefits for the body.
Benefits banana almond milk
The banana is one of the whole fruits that can exist thanks to its wide range of nutrients (to the point of being considered a superfood), among which potassium stands out. To start your day full of energy, we suggest you try a banana and banana almond milk smoothie, which will fill you up from the first minutes of the morning and allow you to enjoy different benefits.
The banana and almond milk smoothie/banana almond milk will be one of the axes within the first meal of the day, all within the framework of a healthy diet. At the same time, its easy preparation will make you find no other excuse to start consuming it. The combination of fruit and almond milk will make you finish one of the healthiest and most complete breakfasts you can access.
First, it is essential to say that choosing a banana is based on its low protein and low-fat content, without cholesterol. At the same time, it contains minerals such as potassium, which is very rich, reaching 382 mg/100g, and magnesium. Regarding vitamins, this fruit is rich in beta-carotene, vitamins c, e, and folic acid, with a fiber content of 3%.
While on the other hand, almond milk favors the correct functioning of the metabolism thanks to its content of insoluble, soluble fiber that protects the intestine, mainly favoring the colon. At the same time, this drink helps regulate the absorption of sugars and cholesterol. Although it also contains vitamins A and D, which are essential for the proper functioning of the body.
To enjoy the health benefits of the banana smoothie with almond milk, you need 3 bananas, 200 ml of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of dehydrated coconut, and 1 tablespoon of sugar and ice. First, you will have to peel and chop the banana into pieces and blend it with the other ingredients for 2 minutes.
Mostly asked Questions:
Is almond milk with banana good for you?
While banana almond milk is the least valuable for increasing your protein input, it is the best source of potassium. It would be a significant component in a kid’s healing drink, smoothie, or, as we noted earlier, your sunrise cup of coffee.
How many calories are in a banana and almond milk?
We combine the smooth, creamy richness of Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk with whole bananas to create a pleasantly fulfilling treat with half a banana in each serving.
Calories 80 Sodium 150mg 7% Total Carbs 14g 5% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% sugars 12g
Is banana milk good for you?
It is one of the most prosperous origins of potassium, which improves heart health and refills lost electrolytes. It also includes vitamin B6 and vitamin C, essential for nourishment. Banana milk is higher in fiber than other vegan bowls of milk, which aids digestion.
How many calories are in almond milk?
Serving Sizes of Nutrients Unsweetened almond milk has 40 calories per eight-ounce (1 cup) portion. Protein: 1 gram.
Why is almond milk better for you than regular milk?
Almond milk contains no cholesterol or saturated fat, making it a wise choice to peek milk for people at risk of heart disorders. For people with diabetes looking to drink milk, almond milk offers a better option than skim milk, as skim milk has more carbohydrates.
I hope you discover it as satisfying as I did! It is one of my favorite shakes; I love its flavor. If you try it, let me know. 🥰